The Prowler range of boats has long been synonymous with people who favour to fish from a centre console. Haines Hunter would like to introduce the smallest model in the range, the newly designed 400 Prowler.
High Performance, High Safety
Following in the footsteps of the larger models, the 400 Prowler will certainly rank highly on safety, performance, value for money, fishability and innovative design.
With standard features like a moulded front windscreen, an ergonomically designed console which will take some of the industries larger electronic components, all stainless steel hull componentry and a wide flat floor, Haines Hunter know what it takes when it comes to upholding the reputation for outstanding quality and finish.
|Weight (Boat Only)||260kg|
|Transom Height Single||20"|
Find A Dealer Near You
To locate a dealer nearest to you, enter a suburb name or a postcode below.
- Bilge Access
- Centre Console unit with windscreen
- Colour - Single Tone Hull & Deck
- Bow Eye
- Bow Roller & Split Bollard
- Flat Floor
- Flowcoat and Riggle Interior Finish
- Forward Access/Rope Locker Area
- Haines Hunter Decals
- Rear Tow Eyes
- Underfloor Foam Floatation
- Bilge Access Hatch Panel - Trimmed
- Boarding Ladder (Transom Mount)
- Side Grab Rails
- Colour - Slab Sided Hull
- Colour - Two Tone Deck
- Colour - Two Tone Hull
- Navigation Lights
- Rod Holder x 2
- Trimming - Glued in Carpet
- Trimming - Travel Cover
Black/Graphite over White